Saturday, May 14, 2011

An Idea

I'm thinking of a project I'd like to work on - a character from a video game.

I initially wanted to use a 27cm Obitsu, but because of the detail that might be involved, I think I'll create the character using one of my 50cm Obitsus instead.

The character is Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII.  From what I've read and the photos I've seen, including her figure being sold on Amazon, I like the character and her appearance.  I love that she wears beads and colourful pieces of cloth.  She even has pinky/peachy hair.

Here's one of my Obitsus putting in her bid for the role.  She's sure she can pull it off.


I think she might just be able to, once I swap her current chest piece for the new, bigger chest piece that I ordered from Parabox.

No comments:

Post a Comment