Small for Bratz dolls.
Medium for Barbie and Liv dolls.
Large for Moxie Teenz and other dolls in that size range (instructions are to check the fit as you sew and adjust accordingly).
As soon as I downloaded the files, I printed the size Small patterns on twenty 8.5" x 11" (letter-size) recycled pages. The individual pages didn't make much sense to me at the time, so I just put them away.
In my search for clothes for Ruruko recently, I read that Bratz clothes might fit, so I took out the pattern again and decided to have another look.
Each page printed with a border and has a row letter and a column number at the top left corner, which I didn't notice or didn't remember before.
The row and column references guide you in lining up the pages to match up the pattern lines. The patterns are printed just as you would get them in the physical pattern envelope, on a huge sheet of tissue, so you have to stick the pages together.
The border is a great guide for cutting the sheets to match the pages in the correct order. In addition to the pattern lines there are marks to assist with lining up.
I apologise for the dark photos.
I remember reading a complaint about this pattern from someone, that the pattern lines didn't match up and I found this to be true for many pieces. It was not a very big difference and I tried as much as possible to match up the pattern lines, while adjusting the sheets so that the mismatched portions were in the blank areas. I likened it to trying to get an air bubble out after applying a screen protector on a phone.
I didn't have a large enough tabletop so had to work on the floor. This was not fun for my arthritic knees, so I assembled enough to put together the pieces I wanted and left the rest as loose pages. I now have to decide whether to cut the patterns out or trace them onto separate paper.