Friday, September 22, 2017

Disney Star Wars Elite Forces Premium Action Figures

I got these 10” action figures (on sale) from disneystore.com, after checking out several reviews on YouTube.  

Of course, our local customs had to put their own (higher) value and ignore the invoice that was included in the box.

I have not seen any of the newer Star Wars movies, so I’m not familiar with these characters.

Here are: Director Krennic, Jyn Eros and Rey.

I like that their clothes are not molded on and some of their accessories look really cool.  

Look at this bag!

I’m anxious to see their articulation.  I’ll open them up and share my findings.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are so detailed for such small figures! I like that they have real clothing :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am amazed at the level of detail. The bag is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete