Wednesday, February 21, 2018

New dollies!

I usually stalk Amazon Warehouse Deals for reduced doll prices.  Sometimes, I get lucky and sometimes I lose out, if I wait too long to place the order.

~ o0o ~

I was so happy to see DC Super Hero girls 12" doll prices close to US$10.00.  I already have Poison Ivy and Bumble Bee and wanted to get a different doll, mostly for her body (I was waiting for the WWE Superstars Fashion dolls to drop in price, but their prices aren't going down low enough for me).  I chose Katana because I didn't have her skin tone.

When she got here, I fell in love with her face and hair, even thought I don't like her mask.  I thought I might be able to remove the mask and searched online and found this photo from Bubbles C. on Flickr.  So, it can be done and I will be trying it.


I don’t know why it took me so long to decide on which Disney Moana I wanted.  I'm so glad I got the Hasbro one, even though she has no wrist joint. She has knee joints!  She's so cute!  I think I want another one.

 

~ o0o ~

I love tiny dollies and wanted to try one of the Barbie On The Go mini dolls. There are single dolls and dolls with motorised accessories, a horse, a car and a scooter. The singles cost much more on Amazon, than on Mattel's website, so I was happy to see this one with the scooter on Amazon at nearly the same price as the singles on Amazon. Plus, I love bikes and scooters.


I was a little concerned when taking her out of the package that her head looked loose and was knocking against the plastic.  When I took a closer look, I realised that she has a bobble head!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!



~ o0o ~

While doing a 'doll' search on Amazon, I came across The Kruselings dolls.  I searched online and found these links:
In addition to being cute, they’re articulated!  Amazon only had the boy, Michael, as a single doll, and Luna and Chloe in separate clothing sets.

The doll and clothing combination sets cost a lot more than the single doll.  I really only wanted the singles - Michael, Luna and Sofia.  The single dolls were all available from a marketplace seller, but I prefer to purchase from Amazon, so I decided to take the Luna set and the single Michael from Amazon. 




Luna and her magic telescope

Michael and Luna

Michael, Luna and Moana checking out the telescope

I'm looking forward to photographing outdoor adventures with these cuties.

4 comments:

  1. Those Kruselings dolls are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable, particularly when they are all playing together. The little motor scooter is a lot of fun. The bobble head adds movement as she skirts across the floor.

    ReplyDelete