Sunday, March 15, 2015

IT Dynamite Girls

Out of all of my Dynamite Girls, my favourite is Electro Pop Jasper.  I liked her so much, I got myself two.

The other Girls closely resemble each other and seem to have the same 'turned-up' nose.
 

I've redressed all the other Girls, but couldn't bear to undress one of my Jaspers.  So, she's been in the same outfit for the last four years! Eeeek!  I'm sure she must have some sort of staining by now.

I think her colourful, funky clothes and accessories are really cool.   Her hairstyle? I'm not sure how I feel about it.


I removed the hair from the one on the left to try to give her a different look.  She's actually wearing a woogie! She really needs dark eyebrows and a dark wig!

When the Integrity Toys' Victoire Roux line came out, I couldn't figure out why I liked the faces of some of the dolls.  Then I figured it out -  Victoire looks like Jasper!  I compared her with Depart Pour l'Orient on the Integrity Toy's website and definitely saw a resemblance.  Sigh..  How I wish I had repainting skills.



8 comments:

  1. Four years and pretty much still in style! I like the pouty lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her lips are why I like her too. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Dynamite Girls line, too. Heartbreaker T.J. is one of my favorites. I like the Susies in this line, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would not believe how I hunted for a T.J., but never found one I could afford :)

      I like the Picnic in Provence Susie.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. They really are gorgeous. I have a Dynamite Reese that's still in her box. She to pretty to unwrap, lol. I like the change in hair style too, she's just pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that the best part of the Dynamites Girls line is all the bright colours, and this one is just the perfect personification of that. I love those stripes on her top - and that blue on her tights! Even that screaming yellow hair is appealing to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on all counts. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete